❗️ Do NOT buy a puppy from these websites❗️
WA ScamNet warns consumers not to purchase puppies from the following fraudulent websites:
- Classic Poodle Home – www.classicpoodlehome.com
- Green Valley Pomeranian Puppies – www.greenvalleypomeranianpuppies.com
- Allied Courier Logistics Movers – www.alliedcourierlogisticsmovers.com
- Stellar Puppies - www.au-stellarpuppies.com
- Hillside Hounds – www.hillsidehounds.com
- Poodle Home Pups – www.poodlehomepups.com
- Cavoodles Australia – www.cavoodlesaustralia.com
- Home Bred Chihuahuas - www.homebredchihuahuas.com
- Joy Dunn Puppies – www joydunnpuppies.com
- Golden Retriever Puppy Family - Goldenretrieverpuppyfamily.com
- Micro Pomeranians Home - www.micropomeranianshome.com
- Ml Cavalier Pups – www.mlcavalierpups.com
- Andie Pets Home - www.andiepetshome.com
- Paula Puppies – paulapuppies.com
- Australia Cavoodles - australiacavoodles.com
- Cavoodle For Me - cavoodleforme.com
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppy Home – staffordshirebullterrierpuppyhome.com
- Golden Cavoodles Info – goldencavoodles.info
- Andie Pets Home - andiepetshome.com
- Happy Pomeranian Puppies - happypomeranianpuppies.com**
- Priority Class Poodles -priorityclasspoodles.com**
- **the two sites above use fake delivery website Global Jet Express International - globaljetexpressinternational.com
- French n British Bulldogs 4 Sale - www.frenchnbritishbulldogs4sale.com
- Golden Cavoodles - www.goldencavoodles.info
- Michael French Bulldogs Home – michaelfrenchbulldogshome.com
- Cute Cavoodle Pups - cutecavoodlepups.com
- Frenzy Bulldogs - www.frenzybulldogs.com
- Gorgeous Puppies - gorgeouspuppies.net
- Retriever Puppies Land - retrieverpuppiesland.com
- Xavier English Bulldogs Home - xavierenglishbulldogshome.com/index
- Winkle Bulldogs Home - wrinklebulldoghome.com/index
- Premium Bullies - premiumbullies.com.au
- French Bull Rehoming scam
- Greenland Guard Dogs scam
- Caredez Farm puppy scam
- Royal Online Bullies and Australian Breeder puppy scam
Tips for avoiding pet scams
• Consider purchasing a pet from a rescue shelter or a registered local breeder with a legitimate physical address, landline number and ABN.
• Verify the breeder information and ensure you are contacting them through their registered contact details; in WA they will be registered with Dogs West.
• Do your research. Search for reviews or warnings about the business/seller from shoppers or consumer protection agencies.
• Meet the animal in real life before handing over any money.
Tips to avoid fake websites
Be suspicious about:
• Great ‘deals’ served to you via an internet search or pop-ups – scammers hope to catch you out when you impulse-buy after seeing a bargain.
• Unfamiliar or new websites – look for a copyright year on the homepage, although this date can also be faked.
• Websites that do not list a full physical address, telephone number or ABN, or if these details cannot be verified.
• Insecure payment methods such as direct bank transfer or wire transfer.
• Pixelated photos, spelling errors and other clues that you may be looking at a copycat site of a real online business.